Monday, February 22, 2010

FWD: Greetings

Thought you would find this of interest. This is a young man from Burma who joined the church about a year and a half ago. He lives in Kristiansund and we spent some time with him back in November when we went down there for a couple of days, then saw him again when we were there in early December.  He was married when he came from Burma with his wife as refugees.  They have since divorced and he joined the church, making a very major shift in his lifestyle.  He is a very humble young man and very excited to have found the Gospel. We write to him occasionally and have sent some study materials to him.  It is fun to see how the gospel affects the lives of people.
love, 
dad and mom

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 11:11 AM
Subject: Greetings
To: Gerald and Nancy Sorensen


Dear Elder Sorensen,


I hope things are fine with you. I am also keeping well.
I just want to inform you that I have completed norsk prøve nivå A-3 exam.
It's a bit difficult than I expected in term of grammatical test. 

Kristiansund Refugees office has arranged full time Norwegian language
training programe for me up till June of this year. I now could attend
Bergentest course which is equal to TOEFL course. Normally they did not
give the opportunity to learn this level if a refugee could not provide nivå A-3
exam pass result. But they consider to me as I require it for my application
to apply further study. 

I would like to come to Trondheim in the near future and attend the Church.
I am very much thankful to Prophet Joseph Smith and Gospel that had changed
my way of living to be better. I am very much encouraged to see and listen
remarked given by Prophet Thomas S. Monson and Presidency from the
Church website during general conferences. I also like to listen radio.lds.org and
read Scriptures. 

Thank you very much for taking Spiritually a good cares of me. I am fortunate
to have a chance to meet missionary and learn to be faithful to God. 
Keep doing the most important work in bringing light to many.
I send my best prayerful wishes to you and family.
Faithfully yours,
Robert.


-- 
======================
Robert Sanga Hualngo
J.P. Clausens Gate 19 A,
6508 Kristiansund N,
Kingdom of Norway.
Mobile No. +47-93425320
========================

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!